Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Feeling Overwhelmed

Although much has changed in my family situation (Chicago), I am still busy handling all Dads healthcare affaires and managing the house

On a regular basis, I deal with the following institutions and individuals for Dad.:

Healthcare Agency
Depart on Aging Center
Social Security
Pension Fund
Social Worker
Caregiver 1
Caregiver 2
Caregiver 3
Caregiver 4
Hospice Agency
Nurse
Case Manager
Physician
CNA
Respite Agency
Insurance companies
IRS
County-(property taxes)
Accountant
Lawyer
Banker
Minister
Lawn Maintenance Crew
Newspaper Delivery Folks
Church pastor
Church members
Mom’s friends
Creditors
--Weekly
--Monthly
--Semi-annual
Household Maintenance and Repair People
And more………

of course, there are still all the duties attached to my Mom's passing

Seeing this list helps me understand why I am so mentally fatigued.

No comments: