Monday, November 3, 2008

People (vultures) Amaze Me

People Amaze Me

Last week, while I was home in Chicago, members of my Mom’s family came by and asked to buy some of my Mom’s elegant wardrobe for a step in-law. When I responded, I will not make changes now because I am honoring my Dads wishes to leave things intact”, I got back “What is he going to do? Wear her clothes?” I explained, “he is my Dad, this is HIS house, and she was HIS wife. I will respect his wishes. Perhaps you would understand if you were in his shoes”. What I got back was “My wife died and you don’t see her things in my house”. I replied “well, people are different in how they approach life”.

Unbelievable that I was being bullied into changing how my Dad and I choose to deal with our lives and our grief.---All because of other peoples’ greed. There are millions of stores around the world-cant their friend find one that sells clothing in her size???????????????? How dare these people come into our home feeling entitled to our things!!!!!!

No comments: