Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Radio Interview About Caregiving For Aging Parents

Hear me in a live interview discussing solo, long distance caregiving for my home-bound parents!


An old friend from the National Black MBA Association and the National Speakers Association, Carole Copeland Thomas, hosts a weekly radio show in Boston. She featured me as one of her entrepreneur guests on September 1, 2006.

There is a ten-minute segment on my business background, a 5-minute commercial break, and after the commercial break, I speak about long distance caregiving .

I didn’t think I had done well because I did not have questions in advance. I just listened to it and think I did OK!

Here it is: Be sure to click on the tool bar underneath the other guest. It’s the second button next to the volume/speaker icon.

http://web.mac.com/tellcarole/iWeb/Site/RadioShow/CE60E97F-2F38-475D-A12D-3D6298511BFE.html

No comments: